The key to excellent data management is flexibility. We respond to your needs by nimbly adjusting to change and striving to avoid timeline modifications. This ability is the true mark of a valuable CRO partner — but Worldwide Clinical Trials surpasses that basic data management function by applying strong cost-effective measures, quality assurances, and therapeutic and regulatory expertise.
Unlike other CROs, Worldwide Clinical Trials doesn’t conceive of data management as separate from the study team. We believe integration from the start is the ideal way to efficiently clean and organize data.
Work with us for full-trial build, or select from our suite of Data Management Services:
- Case report form (CRF) design, electronic or paper
- Database set-up and validation
- Electronic data capture (EDC) systems implementation and training
- Double data entry for paper CRF–based studies
- In-depth, thorough quality assessments, checking for errors or trends and querying data through final database lock
- Validation of all system components throughout the study period as modifications are introduced
- Adherence to benchmarks set by SCDM and CDISC.
Use of familiar systems improves efficiency because it frees sites to focus on the protocol requirements rather than technology. We work with industry-leading technology partners substantiated by solid records in the field, allowing us to provide the right solutions for each trial and every sponsor. Our stellar data-management services—and therefore your study’s success—is based on these cloud-based Electronic Data Capture (EDC) systems:
- IBM® Clinical Development
- Oracle® InForm™
- Medidata RAVE®