- What Types of Personal Information Does Worldwide Collect?
- We collect the following types of personally identifiable information “Personal Information”) through this Website: name, title, contact details including e-mail address, and telephone numbers provided by you (see “How does Worldwide Collect Information” section below.
- On some pages, you may opt to provide us with additional information about yourself. For example, you may be asked to provide information about yourself if you are interested in (a) an employment opportunity; or (b) participating in a study. The information requested from you will be based on your area of interest.
- From time to time, Worldwide may request that you voluntarily participate in a survey or poll, such as feedback on Website content or services. Your responses will be anonymous unless you ask to be contacted by email to obtain more information regarding the survey.
- When you visit the Website, we may also collect “Other Information” that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an identifiable individual. This might include, for instance, browser and device information; App usage data; information collected through cookies, pixel tags, and other technologies; demographic information and other information provided by you; or aggregated information. We use this information to facilitate our operation of the Sites (as defined below) and for other purposes described below.
How does Worldwide Use Information?
We use your information to enable you to, among other things:
- receive access to our products and services on-line;
- obtain information about our products and services;
- receive updates;
- participate in surveys or questionnaires posted on our Website;
- provide you with opportunities to learn about our other products, programs, or services that we believe may be of interest to you;
- enable us to respond to your requests; and
- and to improve the design and content of our online platforms to improve your user experience.
We may also use your information as necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; and (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our Affiliates.
- How Does Worldwide Collect Information?
- Personal Information. We and our service providers may collect Personal Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Offline: We may collect Personal Information from you offline, such as when you attend one of our events, during phone calls with our sales representatives or experts, or when you contact us.
- Information From Other Sources: In order to enhance our ability to provide relevant marketing, offers, and services to you, we may obtain Personal Information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, social media platforms, as well as from other third parties.
Other Information. We may collect Other Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through Your Browser or Device: Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your media access control (MAC) address, computer operating system (Windows or MacOS), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version, the name and version of the Sites you are using, and your “IP Address”.
- IP Address: Your “IP Address” is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). An IP Address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever you access the Sites, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that you visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice and is done automatically by many websites, applications and other services. Worldwide uses IP Addresses to calculate usage levels of the Sites, help diagnose problems with its servers, administer the Sites, and monitoring the regions from which you navigate to Worldwide’s Sites.
- Through Cookies and Other Similar Technologies: Cookies and other similar technologies may be used to collect Other Information. We may use third parties to serve advertisements on other websites that may be of interest to you, based on information collected about your use of our Sites and other websites. To do so, these companies may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser (including through the use of pixel tags and web beacons). Please see below for more information.
Worldwide also uses web analytics services, which currently include Google Analytics and Crazy Egg Analysis Service.
Do Not Track: Worldwide does not recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include ‘do not track’ instructions.
- Will Worldwide Share Personal Information It Receives?
- Subsidiaries and Affiliates:
We may disclose Personal Information to our subsidiaries and affiliates Worldwide is the party responsible for the management of the jointly-used Personal Information.
- Third-Party Business Partners:
Worldwide partners with a variety of businesses and works with them to market or sell products or services. In certain situations, these businesses operate within the Sites. We may disclose Personal Information to our business partners for the purposes described above. Some of our third-party business partners may co-sponsor events and other offerings with Worldwide. We may share Personal Information with these co-sponsors when you sign up for events or offerings to allow our partners to send you marketing communications and information that may be of interest to you, as permitted under applicable law.
- Agents and Service Providers:
We contract with other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and may share your Personal Information with them to provide products or services to you, or to otherwise communicate with you, such as to provide marketing or offers on our behalf. Examples may include removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, conducting billing, processing credit card payments, engaging technical support for our services, providing customer service, and performing analyses related to our products or services. We may also provide your Personal Information to agents and service providers to verify or compile aggregate usage data that we provide to our business partners. When we share this information in this way, we contractually require the agent or service provider to maintain the privacy, confidentiality and security of the Personal Information.
- Business Transfers:
In some cases, we may buy or sell assets or businesses. In these types of transactions, user information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Worldwide may disclose Personal Information to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- Protection of Worldwide and Others:
We may release Personal Information when we believe that release is necessary or appropriate (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our Affiliates; (f) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain; and (g) to protect the rights, privacy, property, or safety of Worldwide, our employees, our Affiliates, our users, or any other person or entity. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- How Does Worldwide Secure Personal Information About Me?
We have implemented organizational, technical, and administrative measures in an effort to protect Personal Information within our organization, including security controls that are intended to prevent unauthorized access to our systems, including standard operating procedures, firewalls and restricted access. While we take these reasonable steps to secure your Personal Information from loss, misuse, interference and unauthorized access, modification and disclosure, you should be aware no security procedures or protocols are ever guaranteed to be 100 percent secure from intrusion or hacking, and there is therefore always some risk to sharing Personal Information online. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of your account has been compromised), please immediately notify us in accordance with the “Questions, Concerns and Complaints” section below.
- How Can I Access, Correct, Amend or Remove Information About Me?
If you would like to access, correct, amend, remove or limit the use or disclosure of any Personal Information about you that has been collected and stored by Worldwide, please notify us at Data.Protection@worldwide.com so that we may consider and respond to your request in accordance with applicable law.
For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the Personal Information associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will respond to your request within 45 days.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting such access, change or deletion.
- For How Long Will Worldwide Retain My Personal Information?
- What Choices Do I Have?
You can always opt not to disclose information. However, if you elect to do so, we may be limited in responding to your inquiry or providing services to you.
You may opt-out of receiving marketing messages from Worldwide or our Affiliates by sending an email to Data.Protection@worldwide.com, by unsubscribing through the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out link” in an email, or by unsubscribing via the Worldwide Subscription Center at https://www.worldwide.com/subscription-center. We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you opt-out of receiving marketing-related emails from us, we may still send you important administrative communications.
- Can Children Use Worldwide’s Sites?
No part of our Sites is designed to appeal to a user aged 13 or under. The Sites are not intended for minors under the age of 18. Worldwide does not knowingly or specifically collect information about minors under the age of 18 and believes that children of any age should get their parents’ or legal guardians’ consent before providing any Personal Information. If you believe that we have mistakenly or unintentionally collected such information, please notify us at Data.Protection@worldwide.com so that we may delete the information from our servers.
- Third Party Sites
Similarly, please note that we are not responsible for the collection, use and disclosure policies and practices (including the data security practices) of other organizations, such as Facebook, Apple, Google, Microsoft, social media platform providers, operating system providers, wireless service providers, or device manufacturers, including any Personal Information you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with your use of the Apps or the Social Media Pages.
- Sensitive Information
We ask that you not send us or disclose any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, criminal background, or trade union membership) on or through the Sites or via other means.
- International Transfer of Data
Your Personal Information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers. By using the Sites or disclosing information to us you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, including the United States, Canada, Australia, Germany, Ireland, Israel, Japan, and the UK. These countries may have different data protection rules than those of your country of residence or citizenship or the country in which you were located when you initially provided the information.
- Questions, Concerns or Complaints
Your privacy is important to us. If you have any questions, concerns, or complaints regarding the way we collect and handle your information, please contact us by email at Data.Protection@worldwide.com or by mail at 1st Floor, Waterfront House, Beeston Business Park Beeston, Nottingham NG9 1LA, UK – ATTN: Privacy Officer, Legal. Because email communications are not always secure, please do not include sensitive Personal Information in your emails to us.
Worldwide will take any privacy complaint seriously and any complaint will be assessed by an appropriate person with the aim of resolving any issue in a timely and efficient manner. We request that you cooperate with us during this process and provide us with any relevant information that we may need.
Here’s a Google Analytics cookies page: https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/
3. What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your hard drive by a web page server. Cookies contain information that can later be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. Some of the cookies will only be used if you use certain features or select certain preferences, and some cookies will always be used. You can find out more about each cookie by viewing our current cookie list below. We update this list quarterly, so there may be additional cookies that are not yet listed. Web beacons, tags and scripts may be used in the Websites or in emails to help us to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by our service/analytics providers on an individual and aggregated basis.
5. How to disable Cookies
Click here to learn more about the “Private Browsing” setting and managing cookie settings in Firefox;
Click here to learn more about “Incognito” and managing cookie settings in Chrome;
Click here to learn more about “InPrivate” and managing cookie settings in Internet Explorer; or
Click here to learn more about “Private Browsing” and managing cookie settings in Safari.
If you want to learn more about cookies, or how to control, disable or delete them, please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org for detailed guidance. In addition, certain third party advertising networks, including Google, permit users to opt out of or customize preferences associated with your internet browsing. To learn more about this feature from Google, click here.
Many jurisdictions require or recommend that website operators inform users/visitors as to the nature of cookies they utilize and, in certain circumstances, obtain the consent of their users to the placement of certain cookies.
We may use any of the following categories of cookies on the Websites as detailed below.
|Domain||Cookie Name||Description||Duration||Opt Out|
|We use Google Analytics to understand how our media campaigns work and how you interact with our website in order to improve the user experience. Google tracking cookies enable us to understand if you complete certain actions on our website(s) after you have seen or clicked through one of our adverts served via Google. Based on the content you have engaged with on our websites Google are able to deliver some targeted adverts across other Google partner websites.||_ga – 2 years
_gat – 10 minutes or update
_gid – 24 hours
|worldwide.com||_mkto_trk||Marketo cookies allow us to link visitor behaviour to the recipient of an email marketing campaign, to measure campaign effectiveness.||2 years|
|We use Crazy Egg to track how visitors interact with pages on a site.||
|Crazy Egg Opt-Out|
|worldwide.com||_ceir||We use Crazy Egg to track how visitors interact with pages on a site.||Persistent to 5 years||Crazy Egg Opt-Out|
|Domain||Cookie Name||Description||Duration||Opt Out|
|go.worldwide.com||_bizo_bzid||This cookie name is associated with a B2B marketing platform||1 day|
|www.worldwide.com||_bizo_np_stats||This cookie name is associated with a B2B marketing platform||1 day|
|www.worldwide.com||_bizo_cksm||This cookie name is associated with a B2B marketing platform||1 day|
|go.worldwide.com||_bizo_np_stats||This cookie name is associated with a B2B marketing platform||1 day|
|go.worldwide.com||_bizo_cksm||This cookie name is associated with a B2B marketing platform||1 day|
|www.worldwide.com||_bizo_bzid||This cookie name is associated with a B2B marketing platform||1 day|
|.facebook.com||datr||This cookie identifies the browser connecting to Facebook. It is not directly tied to individual Facebook the user. Facebook reports that it is used to help with security and suspicious login activity, especially around detection of bots trying to access the service. Facebook also say the behavioural profile associated with each datr cookie is deleted after 10 days. This cookie is also read via Like and other Facebook buttons and tags placed on many different websites.||Persistent – expires after 2 years|
|.youtube.com||SID||This cookie is used by Google in combination with HSID to verify a Google user account and most recent login time.||2 years|
|.youtube.com||HSID||Used by Google in combination with SID to verify Google user account and most recent login time||2 years|
|.facebook.com||fr||Contains browser and user unique ID combinaton, used for targeted advertising.||2 years|
|.google.com||SSID||https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/||Up to 10 years|
|.google.co.uk||SAPISID||https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/||Up to 10 years|
|.facebook.com||lu||Used to manage the login process, remembers user on return visit if they choose to stay logged in.||2 years|
|.youtube.com||VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||This cookie is used as a unique identifier to track viewing of videos||Persistent – 240 days|
|.youtube.com||PREF||This is a common Google cookie, used across several of their services. Stores user preference, can be used to personalise ads on google searches||Persistent – 10 years|
|.google.com||PREF||This is a common Google cookie, used across several of their services. Stores user preference and can be used to personalise ads on google searches||2 years|
|.google.com||SID||This cookie is used by Google in combination with HSID to verify a Google user account and most recent login time.||2 years|
|.google.com||SAPISID||https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/||2 to 10 years|
|.google.co.uk||SSID||https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/||2 to 10 years|
|.google.com||HSID||Used by Google in combination with SID to verify Google user account and most recent login time||2 years|
|Domain||Cookie Name||Description||Duration||Opt Out|
|.worldwide.com||trwv.cvd||The purpose of this cookie is for Google Tag Manager to set most of your trackers as well as Google Analytics.||A session||Google Opt-out|
|.worldwide.com||trwv.vc||The purpose of this cookie is for Google Tag Manager to set most of your trackers as well as Google Analytics.||A session||Google Opt-out|
|.worldwide.com||trwv.crd||The purpose of this cookie is for Google Tag Manager to set most of your trackers as well as Google Analytics.||A session||Google Opt-out|
|.worldwide.com||trwv.eml||This cookie temporarily stores the email value a visitor submits it as a form which is immediately removed upon successful form submission.||A session|
|.worldwide.com||trwsb.sid||This cookie contains an alphanumeric value for each visitor’s current session used to personalize the visitor’s visit to the site and present relevant content based on known information from the visitor.||A session|
|abrtp1-cdn.marketo.com||BIGipServerabrtp1_https||This cookie name is associated with the BIG-IP product suite from company F5. Usually associated with managing sessions on load balanced servers, to ensure user requests are routed consistently to the correct server. The common root is BIGipServer most commonly followed by a domain name, usually the one that it is hosted on, but not always.||A session|
|.marchex.io||uid||Click here for more infomration on Marchex’s priacy policy||2 years|
|.npmcdn.com||__cfduid||Associated with CloudFlare, this cookie is used to speed up page load times. By overriding any security restrictions based on the IP address the visitor is coming from. This cookie does not contain any user identification information.||Persistent -expires after 1 year|
|abrtp1.marketo.com||BIGipServerabrtp1_https||This cookie name is associated with the BIG-IP product suite from company F5. Usually associated with managing sessions on load balanced servers, to ensure user requests are routed consistently to the correct server. The common root is BIGipServer most commonly followed by a domain name, usually the one that it is hosted on, but not always.||1 month|