Overproduction, oversupply, and inventory expiration must be avoided. Deliveries must not be delayed. Labeling and packaging must match the trial protocol. Drug supply must be traceable through dispensation and destruction. These factors plus high costs and strict handling requirements need experts in clinical supply, logistics and common global procedures.
Worldwide Clinical Trials has a highly professional clinical supply management and logistics team that offers well-established own drug and clinical supply depots, with state-of-the-art refrigeration facilities intended to receive, store, and distribute clinical supplies in Georgia, Russia and Ukraine. These depots are organized in accordance with local and international regulations, we also offer these services in other countries through our strict assessment and approval of depot vendors.
In countries where Worldwide has the legal entity (Georgia, Russia, Ukraine, LATAM region, Australia, Europe, Japan, South Korea, etc..) Worldwide can provide the Importer or Records services that includes communication with suppliers and customs, collection and negotiation of the documents required for custom clearance, payments of taxes and duties.
We can fulfill all of your study requirements:
- Highly qualified and trained staff, including certified pharmacists, managers, and technicians
- Designated clinical supply and logistics specialist
- Cold room operating at +4°C (range from +2°C to +8°C)
- Freezers operating at -18°C – -25°C, -40°C, -70°C- -90°C
- Computerized validated temperature and humidity monitoring with alarm systems
- Incoming, outgoing, return, quarantine and storage areas
- Electricity back-up (external diesel generator)
- Secure storage with limited access
- Validated shippers and temperature-recording devices
- Validated Data Tracking System (for study drug and clinical trials materials management) based on barcode reading with monitoring of expiry dates and stock level
WORLDWIDE CLINICAL TRIALS HAS LEGAL ENTITIES AND CAN ACT AS IMPORTER OF RECORDS IN THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES
Navy: IoR services, Teal: IoR services + Worldwide own depots
DRUG AND CLINICAL SUPPLY DEPOT & LOGISTIC SERVICES
Worldwide Clinical Trials has over 30 years of experience in clinical operations and clinical logistics. Read our fact sheet to learn more about our service offerings and what we can do for you.