Neuroscience CRO & Clinical Research
Worldwide Clinical Trials’ experience in Neuroscience CRO and clinical research is unrivaled. From psychiatry and neurology to analgesia and addiction drug development, our expertise spans translational medicine, registry and peri-approval studies with pharmaco-economic intent.
Whether your compound is an original small molecule, injectable large molecule or a bioequivalent generic – our Neuroscience experts are true specialists.
At Worldwide Clinical Trials we know a clinical trial is only as good as the data gathered; WCT’s industry-leading rater services from our Clinical Analytics, Training and Surveillance group is fully integrated with the study team and systems.
Our staff has contributed to the development of every drug class applicable to Alzheimer’s disease in the past 20 years.
Neuroscience at Worldwide is organized into the following sub-therapeutic areas, with leading indications including:
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Movement Disorders
- Epilepsy and Seizure Disorders
Alzheimer’s Disease and Cognition
- Mild to Moderate Alzheimer’s Disease
- Moderate to Severe Alzheimer’s Disease
- Frontotemporal Dementia
- Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (pediatric and adult)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Addiction/Drug Dependencies
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Schizophrenia (acute, chronic, negative symptoms, cognition)
- Smoking Cessation
Pain and CNS Rare Diseases
- Diabetic Neuropathic Pain
- Post-Herpetic Neuralgia
- Osteoarthritic Pain
- Post-Operative Pain
- Neuropathic Pain
- Lower Back Pain
- Breakthrough Cancer Pain
- All CNS Rare/Orphan Diseases
See what Worldwide Clinical Trials can do for you.
Fill out the brief form below to get in touch.
Your form has been successfully submitted! Thank you for your interest in Worldwide Clinical Trials. We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.