Ready to experience what it means to be in an uncommon CRO partnership? For us, it starts with the highest quality standards and quality.
Worldwide Clinical Trials is licensed to handle compounds labeled with carbon-14 (14C) and tritium (3H) for traditional ADME studies (50–100 microcurie [μCi] range). In addition, we accommodate performance of nanotracer/microdose studies (<1 μCi). Procedural, sample processing, and drug-storage areas are available and monitored to support these studies.
We offer the highest quality AME laboratory equipment, including:
- Packard Oxidizer analyzer for sample homogenization and extraction
- Beckmann Liquid Scintillation Counter for high-sensitivity quantitation in mass balance studies
- Waters Acquity UPLC for high-resolution separations in metabolite profiling and identification
- Sciex API 4000 and API 5000 for NL and standard reference material (SRM) profiling
- LEAP Fraction Collector and Top Count for high-sensitivity radiochemical profiling and preparative isolation
- Thermo-Finnigan LXQ mass spectrometer for parent-product relationships (MSn fragmentation maps) and high-resolution mass spectrometry
8609 Cross Park Drive
Austin, TX 78754, USA
3800 Paramount Parkway, Suite 400 Morrisville, NC 27560, USA
Phone: +1 610-632-8150