MORRISVILLE, NC, AUG 14, 2017 – To advance dialogue on uncommon approaches to clinical research and development challenges, Worldwide Clinical Trials (www.worldwide.com) will host the next in its series of ‘Eavesdropping on the Experts’ webinars, titled “When Phase Matters: Innovative Strategies for Translational Research Services.” Worldwide clinical research experts in early development, bioanalytical sciences and rare disease will address the importance of an integrated approach to study design and operations throughout the various phases of clinical trials.
- WHAT: Complimentary, Live Webinar: “When Phase Matters: Innovative Strategies for Translational Research Services”
- WHEN: 11am ET on Wednesday, August 16, 2017
- WHERE: Reserve your spot today. Register online here.
- WHO: WORLDWIDE CLINICAL TRIALS EXPERTS:
- Host: Michael F. Murphy, M.D., Ph.D., Chief Medical and Scientific Officer
- Sherilyn Adcock, Ph.D., M.S. – Ph.D.- Pharmacy Research, Executive Vice President, Medical and Scientific Affairs, Early Development
- Allison House, Director, Business Development
- Steve Unger, Ph.D., Senior Vice President and Laboratory Director, Bioanalytical Sciences
- Leslie Wetherell, Executive Director, Rare Disease Franchise
Pulling from the deep insights and practical experience gleaned by running hundreds of clinical trials, the Worldwide expert panel will explore topics critical to improving the clinical development process, including:
- Is the current R&D environment enhanced by a strategic sponsor-CRO relationship for translational services?
- Is the concept of “early versus late phase” development teams applicable in an era of innovative technology, unique clinical targets, and occasionally truncated development programs?
- What are the adaptations needed in services, facilities, and staffing for informed transitions during development?
This informative session is the latest in Worldwide’s ongoing, complimentary webinar series. To access on-demand versions of past webinars, visit www.worldwide.com/webinars, or for further information about Worldwide Clinical Trials, please visit Worldwide.com.
Connect with Worldwide Clinical Trials:
- Tweet: @Worldwidetrials to host free webinar exploring #InnovativeStrategies for Translational Research Services. Reserve your spot today! http://bit.ly/2hqXmpa
- Follow us on Twitter: @worldwidetrials
- Find us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/worldwide-clinical-trials-inc-
About Worldwide Clinical Trials
Worldwide Clinical Trials employs more than 1,600 professionals around the world, with offices in North and South America, Eastern and Western Europe, Russia and Asia. Founded by physicians committed to advancing medical science, Worldwide is out to change how the world experiences CROs – in the best possible way. From Early Phase and Bioanalytical Sciences through Late Phase and post approval, we provide world-class, full-service drug development services. With infrastructure and talent spanning 60 countries, we execute predictable, successful studies with operational excellence. We never compromise on science or safety. We’re never satisfied with the status quo. We’re the Cure for the Common CRO. For more information, visit Worldwide.com.
Worldwide Clinical Trials