Dr. Michael Murphy leads an invigorating panel discussion with a rare disease patient and other industry experts. Each share their experience with rare disease trials along with their thoughts on the road ahead in a post-COVID environment.
Discussion points include:
- Balancing and improving the interest of the patients, site and sponsor
- Connecting rare disease patients with medical experts for studies
- Feasibility and the differences seen in rare disease trials
- The importance of patient advocacy groups as an ancillary partner
- Benefits and challenges of study visits for rare disease trial patients