Science, service, solutions – this is what customers receive for each Immune-Mediated Inflammatory Disorders (IMID) study conducted with Worldwide Clinical Trials. IMIDs are a core specialty for us. The Worldwide team knows IMID therapies have potential clinical applications extending across different therapeutic areas, so we collaborate with our other core therapeutic specialty divisions to provide you optimal strategic, scientific, and operational solutions.
All of our completed IMID studies have met recruitment timelines. Our strategic geographic footprint means we have access to a vast biologic-treatment naïve patient population, and maintain excellent relationships with KOLs, investigators and sites in key regions.
Work with Worldwide Clinical Trials for:
- In-depth knowledge of key IMID indications
- Realistic, practical feasibility assessments
- Innovative study design
- Hands-on project teams
- Strategic thinking, planning and risk analysis
- The right investigators, at the right sites, with the right patient population
Immune Mediated Inflammatory Disorders (IMID) Portfolio
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (RA)
- Lupus (Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and Lupus Nephritis)
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)