Rater Services, Reliability and Scale Management
Errors in the administration and calculation of assessments can dramatically increase variability during a clinical trial, making it more difficult to detect signal in primary and secondary efficacy assessments. The Clinical Assessment Technologies (CAT) group at Worldwide Clinical Trials is a fully integrated part of our study team that helps enhance signal detection by improving the quality of sites, the quality of patients, and the quality of the outcomes data.
Key Benefits of being integrated with us
CAT comprehensive, deeply experienced, and integrated group within Worldwide Clinical Trials provides the following benefits that differentiates our rater reliability group:
- Assurance that the best sites are selected based on CAT input regarding the qualifications of potential raters as well as previous experience regarding the quality of data from potential raters and sites
- Seamless communication across key team members in Study Startup, Clinical Operations, Project Management, Data Management and Medical Monitoring
- Elimination of external rater reliability vendors and the associated costs (time and monetary) associated with additional vendors
- Faster, more integrated site and site and study startup processes, with the ability to target specific sites for “FastTrack” activation 4-8 weeks to before the IM
- CRAs who are trained by CAT provide a more specific and targeted review of key scale documents and enhanced monitoring of protocol and study deviations
See what Worldwide Clinical Trials can do for you.
Fill out the brief form below to get in touch.
Your form has been successfully submitted! Thank you for your interest in Worldwide Clinical Trials. We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.