Worldwide Clinical Trials Medical Monitors are skilled clinical development professionals, averaging 10 years of leadership experience in the field of drug development, strategically located across various time zones allowing close and timely assistance to participating sites and investigators.
Our medical leaders know most study challenges are unique. Such knowledge only comes from significant experience managing and monitoring trials across a range of therapeutic areas. Our staff meets challenges with equanimity and poise. Our focus is on the solutions.
Each Medical Monitor optimizes the function of the Operations Team. Their primary responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Providing input on clinical development plans, protocol design, and risk assessments
- Serving as medical director to sponsors without medical staff
- Reviewing all study team deliverables, such as final narratives and clinical study reports
- Providing medical leadership to sites by answering investigator questions about the protocol and the medical management of subject emergencies
- Reviewing and analyzing safety and efficacy trends
- Providing therapeutic and project specific trainings
See what Worldwide Clinical Trials can do for you.
Fill out the brief form below to get in touch.
Your form has been successfully submitted! Thank you for your interest in Worldwide Clinical Trials. We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.