Drug & Supply Depots
Overproduction, oversupply, and inventory expiration must be avoided. Deliveries must not be delayed. Labeling and packaging must match the trial protocol. Drug supply must be traceable through dispensation and destruction. These factors plus high costs and strict handling requirements require logistical expertise and common global procedures. Worldwide Clinical Trials offers well-established drug and clinical supply depots and state-of-the-art refrigeration facilities in Russia, Ukraine, Georgia, and Belarus to receive, store, and distribute. We can also manage shipments to Armenia. All depots are organized in accordance with international regulations.
We can fulfill all of your study requirements:
- Highly qualified and trained staff, including certified pharmacists, managers, and technicians
- Cold room operating at +4°C (range from +2°C to +8°C)
- Freezers operating at -18°C, -25°C, -40°C, -70°C, -90°C
- Facilities for handling biosamples and storing vaccines
- Computerized temperature monitoring with alarm system
- Incoming, outgoing, return, quarantine, and storage areas
- Electricity back-up (dual-power supply or external diesel generator)
- Secure storage with limited access
- Validated shippers and temperature-recording devices
- Equipment for storage in liquid nitrogen (St. Petersburg only)
- DCSD data tracking system (for study drug and clinical trial management) based on barcode reading and with 24/7 web access for clients
See what Worldwide Clinical Trials can do for you.
Fill out the brief form below to get in touch.
Your form has been successfully submitted! Thank you for your interest in Worldwide Clinical Trials. We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.