Pharmacokinetics / Pharmacodynamics
We incorporate PK/PD strategies within the drug-development plan and apply development solutions and delivery technologies across the entire lifecycle of your product to help drive future growth. Our scientists perform pharmacokinetic and statistical analyses using SAS® and WinNonlin™ software. Concentration-time data acquired at our bioanalytical facility (Part 11 compliant) are transferred directly from the Watson™ LIMS System to WinNonlin™ for analysis.
PK/PD and Statistical Solutions:
- Analysis with short turnaround time available
- Bioequivalence and bioavailability testing
- Clinical pharmacokinetics
- Preclinical pharmacokinetics/toxicokinetics
- Basic PK-PD correlation
To ensure that final reports address your protocol requirements and meet your needs, we develop formal Data Analysis Plans or Statistical Analysis Plans detailing study objectives, methods, and organization and representation of results.
- Design and implementation of randomization scheme
- Development of Statistical Analysis Plan
- Sample size rationale and statistical power
- Methodology for summary and analysis of demographic, baseline, efficacy, and safety data
- Description of statistical methodology
- SAS programming for tables, listings, and figures
- Production of tables, listings and graphs in compliance with ICH guidelines
- Performance and validation of statistical analyses
- Interim analysis
- Linear and non-linear modeling
- Parametric and non-parametric analysis of clinical and PK endpoints
- Production of statistical report/assistance with clinical report
- Statistical management throughout the project
See what Worldwide Clinical Trials can do for you.
Fill out the brief form below to get in touch.
Your form has been successfully submitted! Thank you for your interest in Worldwide Clinical Trials. We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.