Our state-of-the-art, 85,000 square-foot facility in San Antonio, Texas, houses 300 subjects. It features extensive security, monitoring, and backup measures to ensure that study drug supplies, patient information, study samples, and associated documentation remain confidential, secure, and uncompromised. We conduct an average of 11 studies per month here.
The facility is fully equipped with recreational and sleeping areas, a dining room, male and female restrooms, and private showers. Patients have access to computers, wireless Internet, cable television, video games, pool tables, board games, movies, and books in comfortable common areas. Our staff encourage residents to feel completely at home in every way possible.
- Centralized atomic clock system
- Class 10,000 clean room
- Full-service clinical laboratory
- Federal and state approved for Schedule I–V controlled substances
- Fully equipped sample processing laboratory
- Limited-access Phase I unit
- Security-alarmed -70°C and -20°C freezers
- Spacious procedure areas
- Telemetry equipment