MASS SPECTROMETRY LABORATORIES
We can’t do our best work without the best equipment. So we invest in the most powerful equipment that also offers a solid record of success in drug discovery and development.
Liquid Chromatography and Tandem Mass Spectrometry
Each of our systems interfaces with computers running Analyst® V1.6
- (1) Sciex QTRAP® 6500 quadrupole-ion trap LC-MS/MS
- (9) Sciex API 5000 triple quadrupole LC-MS/MS
- (11) Sciex API 4000 triple quadrupole LC-MS/MS
- Thermo Finnigan LXQ ion trap LC-MS/MS (used only for qualitative applications)
- (10) Shimadzu Nexera ultra-high-performance liquid chromatography (UPLC) systems with low carryover SIL-30AC autosamplers
- (5) Waters Acquity UPLC systems
- (5) Thermo Aria LX-2 (Shimadzu 20-CTC DLW PAL) multiplexed high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC)
- (4) Shimadzu SIL-20 HPLC with CTC DLW PAL autosamplers
Our bioanalytical capabilities are supported by Thermo Fisher Watson LIMS™ (laboratory information management system), highly specialized software designed to provide compliance with GLP and 21 CFR Part 11 regulations. Liquent InSight Publisher® applies PDF rendering technology to automatically compile source documents with varying file formats into one seamless publication that is easily added to electronic regulatory submissions. We use NuGenesis™ software for electronic capture of representative chromatography to meet industry guidelines. These technologies support Part 11–compliant data reporting from Watson™ and other software programs.
Worldwide Clinical Trials has excellent automated sample and liquid-handling capabilities. These robotic workstations offer parallel processing with the latest feedback technology to ensure a high degree of accuracy and precision. We apply the most current extraction or separation technology and have automated a variety of method-development activities to optimize assays. Methods undergo extensive assessment prior to validation to ensure their success.
- (5) Tomtec Quadra 4 liquid handling systems
- (2) Hamilton STAR liquid-handling systems
- (2) Hamilton STARlet liquid-handling systems
- (1) Perkin Elmer/Packard Multiprobe II EX liquid-handling system (method optimization)
- (1) Tecan Freedom Genesis 200 with RoMa (robotic manipulator arm) for 96-well immunocapture
- Camag DBS-500 for dried blood spot analysis
- 96-well equilibrium dialysis, ultrafiltration, and ultracentrifugation with liquid handling for protein binding
We stay on the cutting edge of technology to provide the fastest, most accurate results possible.
See what Worldwide Clinical Trials can do for you.
Fill out the brief form below to get in touch.
Your form has been successfully submitted! Thank you for your interest in Worldwide Clinical Trials. We will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.