Worldwide Clinical Trials has been delivering interactive voice response solutions to our clients for decades. Now it has evolved into a voice and web response system (IxRS), fully configurable and engineered to match your study requirements. It is planned, designed, developed, tested, deployed, and supported by Worldwide technology experts. The system offers centralized randomization, real-time tracking of subject status and visits, drug inventory management, and code-break functionality 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The Worldwide IxRS allows easy, efficient management of investigational medical product (IMP) by automating the restocking of sites and depots across the supply chain. Should inventory problems arise, our specialists can apply pre-planned schemes to solve them.
Increase Efficiencies, Decrease Costs
Worldwide Clinical Trials ensures smooth user experiences by providing a global helpdesk staffed by experts in your study. Interpretation services are available 24/7.
We can also develop bespoke solutions for you, by integrating our IxRS with your existing data systems. For example, we are the preferred supplier for one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, providing a complex, configurable IxRS that interacts directly via eXtensible Markup Language (XML) files with the client’s processes for randomization and drug supply management.
- Title 21 CFR Part 11 compliant
- Rapid configuration
- Short timelines for coding and validation of customized functionality
- Custom integration with client and/or our technological solutions
- Intuitive and user-friendly menu options
- Fully customizable algorithms for dynamic drug-supply allocation
- Flexibility to manage allocations across programs
- Fully configurable cross-technology reporting tool
- 24/7 help-desk services
- Randomization processes from simple, list-driven schedules to complex cohorts, adaptive study design, and dynamic balancing
We have the technology and expertise to design, build and deliver your solution.