We can’t do our best work without the best equipment. So we invest in the most powerful instruments that offer a solid record of success in drug discovery and development.
Liquid Chromatography and Tandem Mass Spectrometry (LC-MS/MS)
Each of our systems interfaces with computers running Sciex Analyst® LC-MS/MS acquisition software
- (1) Sciex QTRAP® 6500 quadrupole-ion trap LC-MS/MS
- (9) Sciex API 5000 triple quadrupole LC-MS/MS
- (11) Sciex API 4000 triple quadrupole LC-MS/MS
- Thermo Finnigan LXQ ion trap LC-MS/MS (used only for qualitative applications)
- (10) Shimadzu Nexera ultra-high-performance liquid chromatography (UHPLC) systems with low carryover SIL-30AC autosamplers
- (5) Waters Acquity UPLC systems
- (5) Thermo Aria LX-2 (Shimadzu 20-CTC DLW PAL) multiplexed high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC)
- (4) Shimadzu SIL-20 HPLC with CTC DLW PAL autosamplers
Our bioanalytical capabilities are supported by Thermo Fisher Watson LIMS™ (laboratory information management system), highly specialized software designed to provide compliance with GLP and 21 CFR Part 11 regulations. Liquent InSight Publisher® applies PDF rendering technology to automatically compile source documents with varying file formats into one seamless publication that is easily added to electronic regulatory submissions. We use NuGenesis™ software for electronic capture of representative chromatography to meet industry guidelines. These technologies support Part 11–compliant data reporting from Watson™ and other software programs.
Worldwide Clinical Trials has excellent automated sample and liquid-handling capabilities. These robotic workstations offer parallel processing with the latest feedback technology to ensure a high degree of accuracy and precision. We apply the most current extraction or separation technology and have automated a variety of method-development activities to optimize assays. Methods undergo extensive assessment prior to validation to ensure their success.
- (5) Tomtec Quadra 4 liquid handling systems
- (2) Hamilton STAR liquid-handling systems
- (2) Hamilton STARlet liquid-handling systems
- (1) Perkin Elmer/Packard Multiprobe II EX liquid-handling system (method optimization)
- (1) Tecan Freedom Genesis 200 with RoMa (robotic manipulator arm) for 96-well immunocapture
- Camag DBS-500 for dried blood spot analysis
- 96-well equilibrium dialysis, ultrafiltration, and ultracentrifugation with liquid handling for protein binding
We stay on the cutting edge of technology to provide the fastest, most accurate results possible.