Thank you for joining us on a mission to move medicine forward
and improve the lives of others.
Here are some simple reminders about what to do prior to your visit and what to bring to your screening:
- Bring a valid government issued photo id like a driver’s license, passport, or state id
- Hydrate and drink plenty of water. You will have a blood draw and give a urine sample during your visit.
- Wear comfortable lightweight clothing for the appointment
- 2-3 days before your screening avoid strenuous exercise, alcohol and fatty foods
- We ask that only the person scheduled for the appointment attend, no guest or children.
- Arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your screening time.
- Enter through the entrance marked as prescreening subject entrance
If you have additional questions prior to your screening, call 210-635-1515 or click “Live Chat” to speak with an agent.
Caffeine Free Diet
Iron Rich Foods
Worldwide Clinical Trials Facility Rules
Can’t Find a Specific Trial That Fits Your Needs?
Get notified when new clinical trials